The Café is housed in an open spaced glazed archway overlooking a large part of the Climbing facility. Kept clean and run by the VauxTeam we aim to provide a smart and relaxing environment for you to recharge, refuel and replenish yourself whilst with us.
At the VauxCafe we have a variety of refreshing drinks and hot beverages. Our supplier of Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate is the wonderful Matthew Algie.
- Our Coffee is made by Gaia Beans, its Fairtrade, Organic and certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
- Our Breakfast Tea is a superior quality of tea with a highly desirable bright, fresh taste and coppery colour. We also supply a selection of the popular Pavilion Garden specialty teas.
- Hot Chocolate Abyss 40% cocoa is rich and velvety smooth. Made with full fat cocoa, sugar and real vanilla.
We only want to offer first class food for you to enjoy so have chosen what we think are the best suppliers.
- Battle Oats Protein Bars provide a sustained release of energy. They are high in fibre and are made with real butter and coconut oil. They are also vegetarian friendly, gluten free and GMO free.
- Clif Energy Bars and Builder’s Bars. Wholesome ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a multi-pitch sport route or exploring a new bouldering venue, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.
- Casa Madeira our nearest and dearest local patisserie and bakery. We offer a sweet range of their treats as well as their bread rolls for our homemade sandwiches. Deliveries arrive fresh every morning.
- Stoats Porridge, 100% natural high energy Scottish porridge oats real fruit and great for a filling snack or on the go.
- Impact Whey MyProtein Shakes come in a scrummy tasting Chocolate or Vanilla flavour that we then mix with milk or water to your liking. It provides a recovery formula after your session. This will enhance the benefits of climbing regularly.
Do you have to climb to come to the VauxCafe?
No! You could come to watch friends or family climb or alternatively come seeking a venue to meet with a colleague, friend or family member for a drink and snack. VauxWall Climbing Centre provides a lovely air conditioned environment for you in a bright and relaxed atmosphere. We have a large seated café area, complete with sofas, laptop desks and free Wi-Fi. We sell cakes, coffees, snacks and sandwiches throughout the day and are open for long hours. Catch us with lively climbers to observe in the evenings or alternatively enjoy a more peaceful setting during the day time.
We can offer you a FREE Wi-Fi service. It is a secured network so you can be sure your access is safe.