VauxWall’s main objective is to encourage people of all ages to experience the wonderful sport of climbing in a friendly and inclusive environment. The centre is devoted to low-level climbing (bouldering) with problems ranging from those for beginners through to our project circuit to keep the experienced climbers busy. Our incredibly convenient location, fantastic facilities and extended opening hours will ensure you can always get your climbing fix.
In addition to bouldering, the centre offers the following:
- Training facilities such as a circuit board, campus rungs and custom Digital Training Board;
- Café serving hot drinks and snacks;
- Climbing shop with the very latest in footwear, clothes and equipment;
- Showers and lockers (bring a padlock or buy one for £3); and
- On-site cycle storage (with ample public storage facilities nearby— bring a bike lock!).
Keep an eye out for updates about our extension! A brand new gym space and competition wall will be landing in summer 2021.