VauxWall East Opening!
WE ARE THILLED TO ANNOUNCE THE OPENING OF VAUXWALL EAST ON THE 21ST OF MARCH FROM 4 P.M.
We decided to make the opening a fun event for those who wish to spice up their Wednesday evening.
So for those who wish to join in the fun in order to find us, don’t look up the address, just show up at the current VauxWall Centre (anytime you like but remember East opens at 4pm…timing is everything) and tell the staff on reception that you want to ‘Hunt the Beast’
This will begin the #EastHunt for you! A fun treasure hunt to VauxWall East and have a chance to win an Arc’teryx prize. However if you’ve had a long day and just want to come down to check out the amazing new walls the just click here to find us.
- In addition to our treasure hunt we have more:
- Free t-shirt to the first 100 climbers at the centre
- Arc’teryx Zlag board challenge and prizes
- £5 entry for all climbers.
VauxWall East pricing will match our current VauxWall centre. For full prices click here.
Our normal opening hours will start Thursday 22nd of March.
Vauxwall East Standard Opening Times:
- Weekdays – 12noon – 10pm (Off Peak 12noon -4pm)
- Weekends – 9am – 7pm (Off Peak 9am -11am)
VauxWall East is a friendly socialising and climbing space set against the amazing features of the building and mindful planning. We invite you to step into the old assembly hall of Lilian Baylis School and enjoy the makeover.
The Climbing Centre is developed on two levels: The ground floor hosts the reception, changing rooms and a training gym, while the first floor is all about everything that climbs:
• 15 into 25 degree circuit board
• Moon board with the 2017 hold set
• Generous stretching and workout area
• Cafe and climbing gear shop
• Over 500sqm of climbing surface within an architectural work of art
Want to find out more about bouldering? Click here.
We will be announcing our Instructed Sessions offering and online booking over the coming weeks!
Our VauxWall East Website will be live very soon! Keep up to date by following us on our VauxWall social feeds.