Reopening 2nd December
We are back!
We are so excited to welcome you all back into our lovely centres. We are getting ready to welcome you with a selection of new problems at all our centres. All 6 of our centres will reopen Wednesday 2nd December at the below times:
- At VauxWest & VauxEast you will need to prebook any visit to come climb. This is now open on our websites and is exactly the same as pre-lockdown.
- CanaryWall will require pre-booking at Weekday peak times (1600-2100) and all day weekends.
- HarroWall, CroyWall & RavensWall will all be all non-booking sites and you can keep an eye on their websites capacity counters to see how busy they are before coming to visit,
In terms of your actual visit, nothing will have changed since we close but just in case you’ve forgotten …
- A mask will be MANDATORY within the centre.
- It is OPTIONAL when climbing on the walls, using gym equipment of sitting down in a Cafe area while eating food.
- We RECOMMEND that you keep on as much as possible so we can stay open and provide climbing to you over the weeks and months ahead.
Please remember to social distance and hand sanitise as you move within our centres. Together we can keep us all climbing and healthy through the next phase of reopening.
We are so excited to welcome you back!