Policy Updated 30th November 2021
Thank you for all your support as we have adapted our procedures throughout the pandemic. After recent government announcements we have the following updates:
- We are staying tuned for booster updates and strongly encouraging all our team to get jabbed.
- We are monitoring our ventilation to ensure it achieves CO2 levels of less than 800ppm. This is the recommended indicator of good ventilation to ensure we are not increasing the risk of transmission within our centres. This does mean that we open doors at busy times despite the effect on temperature.
- We are returning to masks being required by customers at reception and strongly recommending them beyond (unless exempt). Our team have continued to wear masks since July 2020.
- We have reduced our capacity by 10 at VauxWall West and VauxWall East to allow for increased social distancing. We continue to use a booking system at peak times at these two centres so you can secure your session. We will monitor capacities at our other centres and encourage you to socially distance where possible.
- Our team are going back to weekly lateral flow testing to help identify potential transmission early.
- We continue to consult with and inform our team of 95 staff to keep them safe. Please help us to keep them safe by wearing your masks at reception.
- Thank you for your understanding and we will stay tuned to further government announcements.
Please remember to be good to each other and to follow best practice and advice from Public Health England.
You can view our Covid Risk Asessemnt here: Covid-19 Risk Assessment_LCC_Version 7 30.11.21